There are numerous sponsorship opportunities are various events conducted by MAWA
Events and activities for teachers and schools:
- Primary & Secondary Conference – for more information visit https://mawainc.org.au/primary
- Professional Development Workshop Sponsor ($500 to cover presenter costs, resources, catering, & includes your company logo on certificates)
Have Sum Fun Face-to-Face Sponsor ($6 000 to cover refreshments, prizes and includes your company logo on the Have Sum Fun page on our website and certificates for all 15 competition locations)
- Have Sum Fun Online Sponsor ($5 000 to cover team prizes for the year, logo on the HSFOL page on our website and logo on all certificates)
- Maths Talent Quest Award Sponsor ($1 000 to cover awards and includes presentation at award ceremony, your company logo on the MTQ page on our website and logo on certificates)
- MATHS Empowering Girls Day (Catering Sponsor – $2 500; Outreach Sponsor – $1 500 to assist regional students to attend, e.g. transport costs; Shirt Sponsor – $5 000; General Sponsor – $500 to sponsor 20 students’ attendance)
Events and activities for parents and students:
- Mathematics Expo for families – for more information visit https://mawainc.org.au/mawa-ma
- Maths Pathways Evening for parents and students ($500 to cover refreshments and logo on promotional material for both the north and south evenings)
- WAMPSP Presentation Evening Sponsor ($1 000 covers catering, awards, logo on WAMPSP page on our website, logo on certificates for both evenings)
- Parent/Student Workshop Sponsor ($500 to cover presenter costs, resources, catering if required & logo on certificates)
Advertising – Direct Mailing Campaigns
We offer direct mailing campaigns to MAWA members (approximately 600) for $300 per campaign.
We can tailor a mailing campaign to your specific market, including MAWA members for $600 per campaign.
Advertising – Sigma and Sigma for Families
Advertising through our Sigma e-newsletter or our Sigma for Families e-newsletter provides an attractive opportunity for advertisers to reach clients and support MAWA.
When advertising in Sigma or Sigma for Families, your advertisement is sent to all members, plus all interested individuals who have subscribed to our electronic mailing list, four times a year!
There are 3 options for advertising in the Sigma or Sigma for Families:
Option 1 – $200 (inc GST)
Digital short feature article (200 words) within the body of the newsletter with your offer exclusive to readers
Option 2 – $250 (inc GST)
Image banner within the newsletter with your feature article (200 words) below, detailing your offer exclusive to readers
Option 3 – $350 (inc GST)
Image banner within the newsletter with your feature article (200 words) below, detailing your offer exclusive to readers, along with a direct link to your website
The delivery dates for Sigma and Sigma for Families are as follows, along with the deadlines for materials to be received by the MAWA office.
|Term 1||11 February 2019||1 February 2019|
|Term 2||6 May 2019||26 April 2019|
|Term 3||29 July 2019||19 July 2019|
|Term 4||21 October 2019||11 October 2019|