MAWA has introduced annual sponsorships which include the standard conference inclusions you are accustomed to from previous event exhibiting but included some additional benefits to maximise exposure of your business to our members and the mathematics community.
MAWA Sponsorship can be used for two MAWA events ie. Combined Conference and Secondary Convention, but not the STEM Conference as that is a combined venture with STAWA.
Please click here for more information.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
There are numerous sponsorship opportunities are various events conducted by MAWA
- Conference Sundowner/Dinner Sponsor – either the whole event (~$500-$1500); or a number of tickets to give to delegates
- Naming Rights Event Sponsor
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor (travel & accommodation costs ~ $2000)
- Gifts to presenters with your company logo on the gift tag (~$500-$1000)
- Professional Development Workshop Sponsor ($500)
- Have Sum Fun Face-to-Face Sponsor (~$300 per venue, including logo on student certificates)
MAWA Event Exhibiting
We have a number of events planned for the coming 12 months, so if annual sponsorship doesn’t interest you, but you would like to exhibit at one of MAWA’s events then we have you covered!
- This year MAWA will host its annual Secondary Convention on 20th – 22nd November at The Crown. Participants are generally Secondary Mathematics teachers 7-12.
- MAWA is also planning to host a Mathematics Expo, late March/early April for teachers, students and parents. This will be the first of its kind, hence our excitement and forward planning – we want to get this right and be able to access as many interested parties as possible. This will cater for all areas of Mathematics and Numeracy education from Babies to Adults.
- Finally we intend holding a Primary Teachers Mathematics Conference alongside our Secondary Convention in November 2018. Both conferences will be held at the same venue and provide the opportunity for exhibitors catering for K-12 Mathematics Education.
This is for MAWA only events and the application form needs to be completed per event.
Various forms of advertising are available on our website, and through our direct mailing campaigns to name a few. They can be tailored to reach your specific market and pricing starts from $300.
Combined STEM Conference
Together with STAWA (Science Teachers Association of WA), we are hosting a Combined STEM Conference at Curtin University, on 28th & 29th September. This will cater for K-12 STEM teachers, and the Tertiary Education sector.
As this is a combined venture with STAWA, this event cannot be included in any MAWA Annual Sponsorship packages and is a stand-alone event. Exhibitor information will be sent shortly