MAWA Membership is available to anyone with an interest in Mathematics or Mathematics Education.
Become a Member
The membership fee covers a full 12 month membership from date of payment.
Interested in becoming an Individual or Student Member? Or perhaps you represent an Institution or Business looking to deepen your involvement in the teaching of mathematics? We have a number of different membership types available to suit your specific needs.
Some membership entitlements include;
- MAWA Electronic Newsletter
- Choice of AAMT Journals APMC, ASMJ or AMT*
- Math Mag and Math Math World publications
- Membership of The Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers (AAMT)¹
- Discounts on a majority of MAWA publications
- Discounted registration fees for MAWA Professional Development (see individual event registration forms for more details and conditions)
- Borrow from the MAWA Library
* – Does not apply to Student, Individual or Reciprocal memberships.
¹ – Does not apply to Reciprocal memberships
Already a member?
If you are already a MAWA member, you will be aware of these benefits. MAWA would like to encourage you to use our member library, spread the word about the association, events and student activities we offer.
We would love to see our members getting involved and help grow this association. All paid members are welcome to attend our monthly committee meetings to discuss and bring ideas to the association for consideration.
(Meetings are on the second Tuesday of every month at the MAWA office in Mirrabooka)
We are also looking for people who are interested in assisting with student activities.
Remember that in assisting with events and activities, you are building your criteria for Maths Active School accreditation.