MAWA events and activities are correct at the time of publishing. Although every effort will be made to keep our events and activities as represented, MAWA reserves the right to make any necessary changes to our events and activities including cancelling the event where required. MAWA will not accept liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
Photos of attendees of MAWA events may be used in our marketing materials. If you do not want your image used in our marketing materials, please advise us in writing.
ALL EVENTS INCLUDING CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS & STUDENT ACTIVITIES (excluding WAMPSP)
All registration cancellations must be made in writing by participants to MAWA at [email protected]
- Over two weeks prior to the event’s registration closing date, full refund of registration fees (less $40 for administration charges) will be made on cancellation. If the registration fee is less than $40 no refund will be given.
- From one to two weeks prior to the event’s registration closing date, 60 percent refund of registration fees will be made on cancellation.
- Within one week of the event’s registration closing date, no refund of registration fees will be made on cancellation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for WAMPSP/MAWAPSP
All registration cancellations must be made by email to [email protected] by the parent or guardian. The email must clearly state the full name of WAMPSP/MAWAPSP student.
Withdrawal requests must be made in writing (i.e., via email) and will be effective from the date such request is received.
Upon receipt of the email the following refund policy will then be applied:
- Cancellation prior to 24 February 2023 a full refund will be given.
- Cancellation between 25 February 2023 and 19 March 2023 will incur a $80 administration fee.
- Cancellation after the 19 March 2023, no refund to be made.
If the class you wish to select for your child is unavailable due to reaching maximum capacity, then MAWA will provide a full refund. Class selection must be done prior to 20 February.
Change of Class Requests
Please read the information below carefully before submitting a change of class request.
Change of class will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and if there is available space in the requested class.
Change of class requests will be permanent and will be in place for the remainder of the year.
Therefore, short-term requests will not be considered e.g., family holidays, sporting commitments etc.
All change of class requests must be made by email to [email protected] by the parent or guardian and will incur a $60 administration fee.
The email must clearly state the full name of WAMPSP student. The change will not be completed until payment is made.
Upon a successful request to change class you will receive email confirmation of the change.