MAWA provides a consultancy service where Professional Officers will work with your Mathematics department and/or individual teachers within your school or within your network clusters.
MAWA can assist your Mathematics teachers with:
- Professional learning support
- Whole school numeracy planning
- Student data analysis
- Quality Mathematics teaching strategies and classroom pedagogies
- Classroom modelling and coaching
- Supporting out-of-field teachers in delivering the Mathematics curriculum
- Incorporating technology into Mathematics teaching and learning
- Advice on WA Mathematics Curriculum and syllabus implementation
- Assessment strategies: diagnostic, formative and summative
- ATAR revision courses for students
- Growth mindset in Mathematics
- STEM approaches focusing on the M.
Details about MAWA consultancy fees for schools can be obtained by contacting the office and are negotiable based upon individual school needs.
For more information, contact:
K–6 Primary Professional Officer on 93450388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7–12 Secondary Professional Officer on 93450388 or email@example.com
MAWA Executive Officer
93450338 & firstname.lastname@example.org